• Project development & management: With over 30 years’ worth of experience in the design, engineering, manufacturing and installation of complex mechatronics systems, in Versallis we can help you with your project’s needs.
• Business development: Versallis can help your company’s business development plans in the US and Canada by identifying partners for EPC, manufacturing or distributing your technology or customers for your products. Our experience and knowledge will help you target the areas, markets, sectors, etc, that can led you to a faster success.
Moreover, Versallis has an international network of contacts and partners that can help you with your business development expectations in Europe and Southern Africa.
• Feasibility studies: In most occasions the safest way to begin a larger project is by developing a feasibility study, to review the needs of the market, the possible involvement of the relevant stakeholders (local or international), the technological alternatives, the size and expectations of growth, the needs for transferring skills to the user, operators and maintenance personnel, etc. Versallis can develop your feasibility study from the beginning all the way up to subsequent phases as a pilot project and eventually to the full deployment.
• Procurement Services: Versallis will help you with your procurement and sourcing needs related to renewable energies, hydrogen and related areas. We recognize that the process requires a great deal of experience in engineering, manufacturing processes, understanding of the machinery involved, interconnections of equipment’s components, the available suppliers locally and internationally, the market trends, expectations of growth, etc. The scope of our services goes beyond locating and assessing the right manufacturer, supplier and/or equipment, helping the customer compare technical and commercial proposals to choose the most appropriate solution to optimize their whole production expectations.
• Preparation of Grants: Versallis can help you in the preparation and submission of your grant applications, by incorporating technical skills, with the knowledge of the market, by assessing the adequacy of the proposal to the goals of the grant, helping locate and coordinate strategic alliances (partners, suppliers, customers, research organizations, etc) to support your ideas, etc.
• Education: Here in Versallis we have an experience of over 15 years in postgraduate education. With our experience, knowledge and network, we can develop or help you develop courses and curriculum for bachelor and master programs.